Moisture is the magic word!
Pampering skincare for the face and body is an absolute must!
Whether it is a refreshing shower gel, an after-shower moisturizing body lotion or a cleansing peel – all these products provide moisture. And the importance of moisture should not be underestimated because it supports the skin during the regeneration process and gives it a plumped-up, healthy appearance.
Depending on the season, our skin condition and our age, we need to be able to interpret our skin’s needs correctly.
That’s why we have to ask ourselves the following questions:
- Does our skin feel tight and itchy?
- Can any fine skin flakes be seen?
- Have fine lines suddenly become visible?
- Does the skin surface feel rough and chapped?
- Is our skin very flaky or extremely chapped in particular areas?
If we answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this means our skin is dry and is crying out for moisture!
Help is at hand in the form of:
- Rich moisturizing creams for the face and body
- Intensive facial and body peels
- Replenishing shower foams
If we stick to these ‘moisturizing rules’, we can also slow down the aging process and provide our skin with anti-aging support.
So the motto remains: “You can never have too much of a good thing”. And our skin will thank us!